I found this recipe on Pinterest for these no sugar oat drops, and had to try them. They seemed like the perfect breakfast cookie, and I loooove cookies for breakfast….but healthy cookies for breakfast?! Even better.
Breakfast Cookies (Recipe adapted from Blueberry Girl)
- 1 1/4 cups regular rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (I used the bigger flakes for this post, but I’ve used the small since, and it’s fine)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of almond meal (I use Trader Joe’s)
- 2 tablespoons ground flax
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup raisins (I used chocolate chips….don’t judge me lol)
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350F. Line your pan with some foil, or parchment paper.
**Have a project you made using one of my tutorials? Show it off! I, along with all my followers, would love to see it! 🙂 I’ve started a new page on my blog called “Your Pictures!”, located right next to the “About This Blog!” link at the top of my blog. Check it out for more information, and to see other fan pics!**