Here’s how this chain letter of love works.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate other bloggers you think deserve the award and post on their blog to let them know they have been nominated.
Here it goes:
The blogger who has nominated me is northofseven, Thank you!!! 🙂 (She just had this AWESOME rainbow party for her daughter, go check it out on her blog!!) I have just recently started following her, and I am so glad I did, I don’t know why it took me so long! She’s got really great ideas on her blog…have I mentioned the rainbow party? Seriously…go check it out, she slaved over almost aspect of that party, and it came out beautiful!
- I smell everything. I’m that person who smells the thing that someone said “ewwwwww this smells gross, smell it.”
- I’ve watched forgetting Sarah Marshall over 15 times (I’ve lost count now). It was me and my husbands first date that I saw it for the first time. We had our honeymoon at the same hotel in Hawaii where the movie took place. I watched it twice in a row after coming back from Hawaii! And I continue to watch it at least once a month.
- Which leads me to #3. I would give up all my furniture, all my clothes, my jewelry, (everything but my family and dog!), to live in Hawaii. I know people say that, but I actually mean it. I could easily live in that lifestyle. I don’t mean the lifestyle of hanging by the pool all day and being served Mai Tai’s by hot man servers (although that would be great too), but the lifestyle of living in a little shack, near or on the North Shore (which is like the country part of Oahu) and riding my bike everywhere, dressing in shorts and a tank top everyday (because who cares what you look like when you’re in Hawaii (and tan!), eating local fruits (picking mangoes off a tree!!), sitting at the beach for hours watching the other surfers (because I’ll never get the guts to do it) but I guess I’ll just have to do that at home on my bed…..and I do….click that….you won’t be sorry.
- Which now leads me onto #4. I’m terrified, and yet obsessed with sharks. TERRIFIED. OBSESSED. I didn’t go in the water in Hawaii on our honeymoon. But I wanted to go cage diving with sharks…..yeah….people look at me like I have 5 heads when I tell them that. We didn’t end up doing it for some reason (I think we were just lazy) but I kick myself for not doing it every time I think of it! If there’s ever a body of water anywhere (in person, movie, magazine, live tv) I’m always looking for a shark. I don’t even realize I’m doing it anymore until I realize there’s nothing out there lol. I’m also the same with bears.
- I’m scared of bottled carbonated drinks. I can’t hold them, it freaks me out, and I feel like as I’m walking they’re shaking up and going to explode and the top’s going to hit me in the face…or something.
- I still watch Disney movies, and sing along to all the songs. Lion king will always be my favorite. I told my sister when we went to see it in 3D last year that I was going to cry. I did. As soon and the circle of life started playing, till the very end. I mean tears coming down my face crying, not just tearing up. Oh, and I walked out for the Mufasa scene so I didn’t have to see that!
- I can’t seem to hone in on one style. It’s hard to decorate a home when you have a million different styles!! Especially that the styles don’t match each other!
2.Edge of Seventeen (My momma’s new blog! If you live in the upstate NY area, check it out!)
3.Clouds of Colour (BEAUTIFUL art work and photography!)
4.Chic Envelopements (Great tutorials of all her amazing remodels she does!)
5.Cherry Avenue (First off, her boys are ADORABLE, but she’s also got great crafts on her blog! She’s also here!)
6.The Usual Bliss (She’s got lots of great pics, and recipes, and I love that she’s obsessed with her pup as much as I am hehe )
7.Pillows A-La-Mode (She’s got GREAT crafts on her blog!) *Just realized northofseven got to her first! But I’m still putting her up here!
**But check out the other people I follow as well!! I love them all! I just don’t have time to sit here and write them all up!!**
Once again, thank you northofseven for this award! 🙂
Until tomorrow!! (That is if I’m done with the lazy rut! lol)
Aww . . . thanks for the mention! Your blog is super-fun . . . I love it! 🙂
Thanks! As is yours! 🙂
Oooh, fun! I will respond when I return from my little trip! You rock!!
Ooooh have fun!
I returned yesterday and it was so fun to come home and read this again. 🙂
You, Hawaii. Me, somewhere in Europe. Sweden. Denmark. France. Scotland. A little cobble stone homes somewhere that’s 100 years old. I totally understand.
How exciting! Congratulations 🙂
Thank you! 🙂
oh thank you so much for nominating me once again! i feel bad i have not had much chance to even be on computer for a while! life is getting more demanding at the moment. did i tell you we fly to usa in nov? my husband is counting down. he is so medically neglected here! we are happy to know things will be so much better. but i have a lot to do too- like making christmas gifts before we go! hopefully that will go on the blog soon when i get some time. PS I smell my food before i eat it 😉 lol
Ooooh that’s so great! November is so soon! 🙂 life comes before blogging! I can’t imagine all the stuff you need to do to actually prepare moving, let alone all the stuff that needs to get done before. Take you’re time on writing this, and if you can’t, I wouldn’t care at all! I just wanted to get your blogs out there 🙂
Pingback: And the winner is… « the usual bliss·