Hello all! I’ve got a really cute post for you before my weekly blog break! This is for all you hippies out there! 😉
This tutorial is super easy, so I condensed it into one picture. All ya need is some polymer clay (I used white so I could paint it later, but you could of course use whatever color you want), something to roll your clay out, and a leaf. Play around with different types of leaves for different prints!
- I rolled it out a little, just to make it easier, and then rolled it over the leaf.
- This step is optional, but I wanted a clean cut, so using a round cookie cutter, I cut my clay.
- I poked a hole through the top, and baked it according to the clay’s instructions.
- Once baked, I brushed some green paint over it (making sure to get it in all the leaf veins), and wiped any excess away with a paper towel.
- I chose to put mine on a cord to make a necklace, but make two, and you can have earrings!
**Have a project you made using one of my tutorials? Show it off! I, along with all my followers, would love to see it! 🙂 I have a page on my blog called “Your Pictures!”, located right next to the “About This Blog!” link at the top of my blog. Check it out for more information, and to see other fan pics!**